We are helping host the after party to Oak City Indie Games, a local Raleigh indie game showcase event. Local Indie studios from the Triangle area are invited to showcase their projects and get facetime with their fans. Please join us to support this unique and growing event in Raleigh, NC. Presented by Voodoo Ranger IPA!
- Grab a drink at the Voodoo Ranger beer stand.
- Meet local game developers and learn about their projects.
- Snag some smokin hot merch!
MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Powered by Twitch
Sponsors and Partnerships
Presented by: Voodoo Ranger IPA
Local Partners: Extra Life Raleigh-Durham Guild
We recommend wearing masks when not eating/drinking.
GENERAL ADMISSION (Free to the public with RSVP):
Everyone is welcome with RSVP starting at 7pm! If you are unable to create a Twitch account or have difficulties RSVPing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The first 10 people to RSVP to our event will receive also free entry to Oak City Indie Games.
For more info about Oak City Indie Games, visit: www.eventbrite.com/e/oak-city-indie-games-tickets-430290589737
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Email us at email@example.com
WANT TO SPONSOR US?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities.
- Get some selfies & group photos!
- Hang out, network, & have fun!
- IRL streaming will be permitted as long as courtesy and good etiquette are shown - organizers reserve the right to change this determination at any time
- This is NOT a Twitch run event. This event is run by a community of volunteers who love Twitch and organizing events. We are powered by Twitch and recognized as an official community meetup.
We're looking forward to meeting you!
Release of Liability:
Stream Raleigh, LLC is taking all the necessary steps to ensure a safe and clean environment, but there still remains the risk of exposure to the Covid-19 virus. By attending this event, you release, absolve, and indemnify Stream Raleigh, its employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors, partners, attendees, and guests from all risks and hazards associated with the event and in the event of injury or exposure, do expressly waive all claims against them.